Sunday 12 May 2019

Random Skull Helmet Thing

This is a weird thing I drew a few weeks back - thinking I might just start throwing whatever I make on here, at least then it's somewhere! I am actually working on some creative bits - I've been revisiting the typefaces I made at uni, and actually turning them into working fonts, thanks to a nifty little program called Fontforge. I also recently had to renew my web hosting - which made me look at the mess that is my web content. Went through and tried to sort some of it out (there was junk all over the place from my first dabblings in wed design) in preparation for redesigning my site - something I haven't done since 2011! So between designing a new site and getting my fonts in a useable form, I should be busy for the next few weeks at least. 

No comments: